This is who we are and what we stand for.
At One Percent Harder, we wholeheartedly believe in the power of individual stories and the transformative impact they can have on others. By sharing our own experiences, we empower those around us to realize they are not alone on their journey. While the path to self-improvement may not always be perfectly clear, knowing the essence of the person we aspire to become is what truly matters.
Whether it's excelling in our roles as workers, parents, friends, or trusted individuals, we understand that striving for personal growth has a ripple effect that elevates our communities. Our commitment to becoming a better version of ourselves has the potential to create a brighter, more compassionate world. We believe that if each person takes the initiative to grow and evolve, together, we can make a profound difference in shaping a better, more positive world.
At One Percent Harder, we envision a world where every individual embraces their unique journey of self-improvement, striving to become the best version of themselves—one step at a time. We envision a compassionate and supportive community, where people uplift each other, celebrate achievements, and navigate obstacles with resilience and determination. OPH aims to inspire and empower individuals to cultivate personal connections, foster self-care and well-being, and cultivate a deeper sense of purpose. We aspire to be the driving force behind positive transformations, creating a ripple effect of kindness, accountability, and continuous improvement that shapes a brighter future for all.
- Competition makes you better. Community makes you stronger, Compassion makes you good.
- Being vulnerable isn’t weakness; hiding problems is.
- You will always be “too something” for some and “not enough” for others.
- Why not be better? If you are “good enough,” then help someone that doesn’t think they are.
- Don’t judge. You never know what someone is going through.
- A free gift of a few kind words can change the course of someone's day.
- Be humble enough to learn from others.
- Understand the consequences of your choices.
- Take care of yourself as if you were taking care of a loved one.
- People’s feelings matter. You don’t have to understand them, but be compassionate.
- You can be content and still want to improve.
- Live life like there is no tomorrow. Take opportunities like they will only be offered once.
- Do your part. Imagine a world where everyone gave their all.
- Be better today than yesterday.
- You can achieve your goal if you work one percent harder every day. Never give up.
- Find your passion. Pursue your dreams. Don’t let others squash your enthusiasm.
- Strengthening mental, physical, emotional, spiritual and relational health are key components to happiness.
- Whatever your faith, trust the plan God has for you and embrace the journey.